Friday, April 3, 2009

Ah vastness of pines - love poems

Ah vastness of pines, murmur of waves breaking,

slow play of lights, a solitary bell,

twilight falling in your eyes, wrists,

land snail, land you sing!



In you the rivers sing and my soul into them flee

as you want and where you want.

Mark my way into your bow of hope

soltaré and delirium in my flock of arrows.



Around me I see your waist of fog

and your silence haunts my hours of persecution,

and are you with your arms of transparent stone

where my kisses anchor, and my craving wet nests.



Ah your mysterious voice that love and double stained

resonant in the evening and dying!

So deep in hours on the fields I have seen

bent pins in the mouth of the wind.

Other related posts:


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home