Friday, April 3, 2009

Valentine's English verse.

Sample greeting Day of love poetry.

The best time in my life is having you beside me. The best time in my life is having you beside me.

Time on my best. Date night is she a close

You’re the shinning stars brighten my life with hope You're the shinning stars brighten my life with hope.
You’re the strength that support my life whenever I need. You're the strength that support my life whenever I need.

She see the beloved star. Illuminates a clear expectation
She is a powerful force. In all the encouragement I need.

You’ve made my routine days become more meaning. You've made my routine days become more meaning.

She makes a very ordinary day night. Day time is meaningful.


I’ve know many people in this world I've know many people in this world.
But l’ve a few to understand and truly love me. But l've a few to understand and truly love me.
One of them is you One of them is you.

Many in the world I know. But are less human.
I sure love and understand me. .... She is a good one.

The happy time in my life is doing everything for you. The happy time in my life is doing everything for you.

Time with my happiness. Is she to do everything.

Sending my love to you, Sending my love to you,.
On the day I’m very thought of you. On the day I'm very thought of you.

Send word "love" on the heart to fill with nostalgia.

Love is colorful like flowers. Love is colorful like flowers.
Your love is the most beautiful flower Your love is the most beautiful flower.
that I’ve ever had in my life. that I've ever had in my life.

Love colorful artistic mix.
Flowers tinged night like day.
Love that she has a heart.
Is like a beautiful flower in my life ....

Other related posts:


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home