Friday, April 3, 2009

Valentine Poem.

Love Poem.

If I could catch a rainbow If I could catch a rainbow.
I would do it just for you, I would do it just for you,.
And share with you its beauty And share with you its beauty.
On the days you're feeling blue On the days you're feeling blue.

If I could build a mountain If I could build a mountain.
You could call your very own, You could call your very own,.
A place to find serenity, A place to find serenity,.
A place to be alone A place to be alone.

- Kahlil Gibran - - Kahlil Gibran -.

If I win the rainbow down.

I'll grab it, she came.

To share the beauty.

Day she lonely and despondent.

If I create a mountain of art.

She will own all.

She want to stay away guards turbulence
Is that she be put guards suffering suffer

Other related posts:


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home