Friday, April 3, 2009

Day greeting love poetry

Sweet wishes to a wonderful girl who spreads happiness wherever she goes Happy Valentine's Day.
Very sweet compliment. Move very special woman. Share the happiness. ในIn all the she. Happy in love.
You are the candle love is the flame A fire that burns through wind and rain Shine your light on the heart of mine And now my life has just begun You mean so much to me Happy Valentine’s Day You are the candle love is the flame A fire that burns through wind and rain Shine your light on the heart of mine And now my life has just begun You mean so much to me Happy Valentine's Day.
She is the love is burning candle candle Fire is a fire and the rain That illuminates the room around the middle of my mind. And now my life. Has already started. ฉันมากนะ She is very meaningful to me นะ.
You’re like the sun Chasing all the rain away When you come around You bring brighter day Thank you so much for everything…Happy Valentine’s Day You're like the sun Chasing all the rain away When you come around You bring brighter day Thank you so much for everything ... Happy Valentine's Day.
She is like a sun. Wait for rain to expel from my days back. What is she guards closely near ขอบคุณ …She delivers a bright day to take me to thank you for everything ... always happy in love.
Two hearts one love So happy we have this love to share Happy Valentine’s Day to a special one I care. Two hearts one love So happy we have this love to share Happy Valentine's Day to a special one I care.
Be one of two satellites love. We have a heavenly love. To share. Happy valentine

This lovely rose flower We know that you love instead? You honey
for as long as you love the little run constantly, as new moon night desk in pairs.
Who will love even? เลย equal พี่ you love it you know!
… Along lines such as fish flow Chiwi for just a little love heart carved ...

When in love
Life is idyllic ดุจ dream.
… Be confident in love with ...
…Love with a faithful heart pure and true ....
…… ... I have something important ...
For the love we have to.
…With warmth ... the concerns.
…… The good wishes of love ... That is true love ...
…… ... I love she ...

Other related posts:


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home