Friday, April 3, 2009

Valentine''s poem.

- You said i could brighten your world.

but without me girl, but without me girl,.

you seem brighter. you seem brighter.

- you said you also felt for me. - You said you also felt for me.

but know what honey? but know what honey?

your words are poison. your words are poison.

- you said i was your sweetheart. - You said i was your sweetheart.

where is your heart. where is your heart.

i''ll get it done. i''ll get it done.

- you said you were so shy, - You said you were so shy,.

oh! oh! wait till i die wait till i die.

then call me at once. then call me at once.

- you said you wanna be with me - You said you wanna be with me.

i''m so sorry i''m so sorry.

i hate you!!!!!!! i hate you !!!!!!!

thanks for the time of loving. thanks for the time of loving.

thanks for the time of faking. thanks for the time of faking.

thanks for you ignorance. thanks for you ignorance.

thanks for you toxic sweet time. thanks for you toxic sweet time.

thanks for giving me hope. thanks for giving me hope.

thanks for giving me dream. thanks for giving me dream.

thanks for leaving me crying alone. thanks for leaving me crying alone.

i was there when you and your lover walked togather. happy that you can hide me? my heart may break but not by the one like you. i was there when you and your lover walked togather. happy that you can hide me? my heart may break but not by the one like you.

Other related posts:


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home